Disclaimer Notice.tipstuff.org site provides Howto/Tutorial learning information on Linux and Windows system with simple examples, but you are 100% responsible for what you do or don't do with it. Please use ALL information, commands and configuration with care.
tipstuff.org will not be responsible for damages of any kind resulting from its use. The use of this information is your OWN sole responsibility. Use it with your own risk.
Trademarks and Copyrights
- Linux is a trademark of Linus Torvalds.
- UNIX is a registered trademark of The Open Group.
- Red Hat is a trademark of Red Hat, Inc.
- Sun Solaris and openSolaris are registered trademark of Sun Microsystems, Inc.
- Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
- Internet Explorer is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
- VMWARE is a registered trademark of VMware, Inc.
- Xen and Citrix XenServer are registered trademarks of Citrix Systems, Inc.
- VirtualBox and Oracle VM are registered trademarks of Sun Microsystems / Oracle Corporation.
- MySql are registered trademarks of Sun Microsystems / Oracle Corporation.
- All other names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.